Thursday, May 07, 2009

COUNTDOWN over.

Today is the 7th.

I'm sitting at expo's coffeebean, staring out of the window, my gaze fixated on the grounds outside hall3. Hall3, is my exam hall where i'm going to be taking my sociology exam.

It starts at 230pm. due to the current swine flu, we've gotta report an hour earlier for temeprature taking. But i was here since 1245pm. Haha.

Eager, i know.

Everyone around me is trying to cram notes into their brains. Whispering to themselves,scratching their heads furiously. There's this one guy who actually gestures to no one in particular. (none from my class, HAHA)

LOL. I know how goffman feels. If it wasnt because coffeebean was situated just above the hall, you would have thought that these young people were mental.

I, despite this peer pressure, am still sitting here, oblivious to the wasting of time. I actually feel peace.

I hope slow and steady wins the race! (: Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home